Saturday, July 01, 2006

 

What's in a name?


Eye Que? What's that all about? Well obviously it's a play on words. If I had named it "I Que" it would be clearly short for "I Barbeque". By why "Eye Que". Well it happens that i have a full time job as an ophthalmologist. An ophthalmologist is an eye doctor. Since this eye doctor cooks barbeque, I came up with the name "Eye Que". It may be a little corny but it works for me. In case you are wondering, I practice in Bedford, TX and yes I do accept new patients. Here I am with my family: Gloria, my wife, Christine and Caroline my daughters, sitting at the tasting bar of the Peppers of Key West shop in Key West, FL. Bring your water bottle and watch out for that stuff in the fridge! A little dab will kill you!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?